Tuesday 6 November 2012

Recently Attempted Location

On Friday (during half term) I walked to the school from my house, the reason I did this was because I was hoping to get a few images of the location used for the live performance, unfortunately it appears that during half term the floodlights are not switched on due to the fact that students are not at the school which means there is no reason for the floodlights to be switched on therefore I could not take sufficient pictures of the tennis court that would be used for the live performance.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to e-mail Tony Wilcock, the school premises manager, to ask him when the lights will be on? And indeed if/ when the tennis court might be available for you to shoot?

    Also, you might want to start considering how the video will link to the print products.

    Please check my blog for details of a key blog entry you will need to produce by the beginning of next week.

    ReplyDelete